Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012

Update from Caroline concerning her heel from a personal email:

"The doctor's appointment was...okay.  He said he can see the beginning of epitheleal cells over the wound but he also "strongly recommends" that I stay in town one more week.  I really wanted to get out of here, but it seems like the best choice is to stick around.  The good thing is I will be able to fly to Lusaka with my mom next week so I will have help on the plane ride and in the airport in Lusaka which is a real comfort.  So our tickets are for Thursday and unless I need another surgery, I am not staying any longer.  I might have to come back later to see a doctor but I will try and schedule that around Seth's return trip."

Can't think of two better fighters than these two!!!
Taken May 2010

2 comments:

  1. So true about the fighters. Keep fighting, because I won't stop praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With jobs for owner operators often hard to come by, lorry drivers and közúti áruszállítás Europa-Road Kft. workers may increasingly find themselves working the less popular anti-social hours involving overnight trouble. Not only do the darker conditions make crime more likely, but exhaustion is more likely to set in, and it's very easy to make the kind of slip up that will add you to the growing pile of haulage crime victims.

    ReplyDelete

Click here to make a donation